L&D Team Leader (1)
Địa điểm: 136 Hoàng Ngân, Trung Hòa
Thời hạn ứng tuyển: 15/12/2023
1. Strategic Planner:
- Develop and shape a learning strategy to promote a learning culture and develop human resources to meet the organization’s orientation and goals
- Analyze training needs, develop & propose annual L&D plan, manage training budget reasonably
- Set up, operate and continuously optimize training systems and processes
2. Trainer/ L&D Project Owner:
- Design and develop the content of training programs as necessary for all levels
- Directly implement and teach training activities and team development
- Monitor and evaluate training effectiveness, making continuous improvement in L&D activities.
3. Business Partner:
- Support the building of career paths and competency models to foster talent development and retention
- Collaborate with managers to identify employee development needs and suggest suitable learning interventions, assist employees in accessing relevant training resources and opportunities.
4. Initiatives Promoter:
- Track and evaluate the success of training initiatives to improve key L&D metrics
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in L&D
1 – Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Economics or related fields.
2 – Experience
- At least 3 – 5 years of training management/L&D experience. Candidates with 1 year of management experience are highly appreciated.
- Proficient in applying training design tools: PPT, Canva, tools for online training… to design and deliver as required.
3 – Expertise
- Proficient in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating training programs
- Knowledge of effective L&D methods.
4 – Skills
- Excellent communication skills, be able to present in a clear and structured way to help listeners understand the information
- Be able to exchange, collect and analyze information and data from relevant stakeholders or sources to improve training program content
- Ability to learn quickly, update and apply new tools and technologies in training design and implementation.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
5 – Others
- Creative thinking, high customer-centric spirit
- Energetic, confident, inspires and connect people as a positive influencer
- Agile, flexible, good at interpersonal and team development skills
- Salary Range: Attractive package (based on working experience)
- Lunch allowance at 900.000 VND per month
- Performance review (2 times per year), 13th-month salary,…
- Health insurance, social insurance, unemployment insurance
- Benefits according to company regulations: birthday, sickness, wedding,…
- Bonus on women’s and men’s month: a half of the New Year bonus
- 12 days of annual leave
- Team Building & Company Trip
- Youthful, open-minded and professional working environment
TIME AND ADDRESS
- Monday – Saturday (two days off on Saturday
- Working time: 8h30 – 18h (2 hours lunch break)
- Address: 136 Hoang Ngan, Trung Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fill out the form below and HG Media's team will contact you as soon as possible.